sound will go backwards sometimes in cz

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

meatwad70587

sometimes when i start my counter strike condition zero and some other various games the sound will be backwards but normal in wmp or other sound releated programms and this problem just recently started and there has been no hardware changes and no signifigant software installs please help it is very annoyign and very inconvent

meatwad70587

yes i have and it works for a bit then it goes backwards again and if i reboot it fixes but only for a while and only in cz does it go backwards not like wmp or shizer

Ok, so there appears to be no issue with your soundcard? You could try buying a new one. I recommend looking into how to alter your registry setup. I don't want to be held accountable for risk of making a mistake. Check the soundcard and the amount of RAM.

What do you mean "backwards"? As in the channels are swapped or the actual audio is playing from end to beginning?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online