sound

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

harley1153

I don't know if this is right site or not but here goes I had sound on my computer when I took it in to get look at they replaced the hard drive in it but now no sound I asked them why I didn't have sound now and was told it was nothing that they did any clue whats going on thanks, terry :mad: :confused:

harley1153

harley1153 said:
I don't know if this is right site or not but here goes I had sound on my computer when I took it in to get look at they replaced the hard drive in it but now no sound I asked them why I didn't have sound now and was told it was nothing that they did any clue whats going on thanks, terry :mad: :confused:

Well you probably should have posted this in hardware. Anyway I would guess that they didn't reload any drivers for your soundcard after they replaced the hard drive. I suggest taking it back until they get it right. If you have the drivers you can try loading them yourself.

Check windows update. Any critical updates found? Read carefully and dowload if appropriate to your problem. Be wary of downloading any non critical bits and pieces :eek:

Regards - Oldie

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
I wouldn't use windows update for hardware drivers. Best to use the one from the manufacturer website, or the ones that came on the cdrom that should have come with the computer/motherboard.

Just from experience ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online