Sp2

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

shots92

Got this error message,when downloading the above.

Thanksin advance.

ps.great site

:)

Installation Failure

Error Code: 0x80072EFE
Try to install the update again, or request help from one of the following resources.

Apoligies if this was was posted twice!

That error message indicates that the internet connection was broken. Did you try the install again? You can also order the SP2 CD from Microsoft and install it directly.

shots92 said:
266mb i mean!

I have 2mb broadband - from memory I think it took about 20mins to download. I see on the drop down menu that it takes 10 hours 49 mins on a 56k modem!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts