Space freaks me out, what is it?

IrelandYaaaa

Hi there

I was watching somethin on the tv the other night about space and planets being born and comets and stars and all that ***badword***, but anyway, it wasnt untill I actually started to try and think ***badwordbadwordbadword*** is going on out there that I started to freak out a little.

You see people running around going about their lives, how many of them sit back and wonder also what is going on out there?

This is not just a ramble so I will try and make it a question

What is space?

BTW i am not stoned

IrelandYaaaa said:
What is space?
Space is nothing. Think about it, you can't touch it, you can't feel it, you can't smell it, you can't see it, you can't hear it, you can't taste it, space is nothing. Everything that never was is space. Trippy huh?

IrelandYaaaa

would anyone like to post their views?

The question should be, what is the universe, space, or whatever you call it?

cybertech

Retired Moderator
IrelandYaaaa, As a personal favor would you please edit your first post and clean up the language a bit.

TIA
cybertech

The universe is everything known to man. Space is everything outside of the Earth's atmosphere, although some less centrist minds would argue that Earth is indeed part of space, which it is. Space is everything, including nothing at all.

PS I am not stoned either.

PS #2 You should read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It really clears some stuff up. :D

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Strange that a few nights ago I was outside looking up at the stars and finding myself thinking there must be something out there...that's where we end up after death...out there somewhere among the stars....it was such a beautiful sight to see all the stars....and to top it all off...the song "Dedicated to the One I Love" came on the radio in my car....an the line "And tell all the stars above...This is dedicated to the one I love"....*sniff*....started crying....I just want so much to believe I will see my loved ones who have parted this earth again some day....such a big universe out there...I wonder if there are people out there looking up at the earth and wondering the same as we do...."is anyone out there?".....:)

ashes@work

Ashley
Ive seen a UFO.. im not afraid to admit it.. and i was only 14 I wasnt stoned or drunk :)

Space...a lack of multiplicity, diversity and remaining for all time - incomplete.

Geez! That's a bit deep for me at this time of the morning...

ashes@work

Ashley
lol maybe on more then what 2 or 3 hours of sleep you could do a lil better :)

not that im complaining :)

angelize56

Ash: When I was around 8...we were at a freind of my Dad's house way out in the country on a hill....I too swear I saw a UFO that night! I never told anyone 'cause they'd say I was nuts...am I nuts? ;) :D

ashes@work

Ashley
not any more nuttier then me :)

but i saw the UFO.. there were 3 of us.. and we all saw it...

I fell over there 2 foot tree that night running away from it...

i remember it pretty clearly...

ashes@work said:
lol maybe on more then what 2 or 3 hours of sleep you could do a lil better :)

not that im complaining :)
No...sleep wouldn't help me...I'm silly like that all the time!

angelize56

Mine was triangular shaped....silver....some lights on the bottom...it wasn't a plane...and I doubt they'd be testing any secret missions with weird shaped planes in Michigan around 1964! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online