spam blocker problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wsnowparis

In the past two days my email messages have been getting blocked by several friends' providers (earthlink and mindspring addresses. One of them keeps blocking my emails, even after I've filled out the form three times. It seems that their spam blockers keep generating the same request form to be filled out in order to approve me as a bonafide correspondent. I spoke to one of my friends and he has confirmed that my yahoo address is in his address book, so I'm not clear about what is going on or how to fix it.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
William

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online