1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Spam blocker

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by larry_373, Feb 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larry_373

larry_373 Thread Starter

Good morning everyone.

I started a thread earlier today on this same subject, it seems someone else got in there with me and got their problem solved. I posted in there again and did not get any responce, I suppose everyone thought my question was answered as well.

Can anyone recommend a good free spam blocker program that will work with Yahoo email? It was suggested to me earlier today to try MAILWASHER I did check it out and it sounds like a very good program but it will not work with Yahoo.

I would very much appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks again.

larry_373

2. RSM123

RSM123

3. larry_373

larry_373 Thread Starter

Thanks RSM123 for your suggestion, I will check it out.

Have a nice day.

Larry

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/119267

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice