Spam Program

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Nevets

Greetings ...

I am seeking a spam program to install in my Windows 98 SE computer. I tried using Spam Inspector 4.0 but it kept changing my e-mail settings and was unable to receive mail so had to uninstall it. I understood that it was suppose to be a good program. Is there a program out there I can trust and that's easy to use that will help me with all the spam ?

Thanks for the help in advance !!

P.S. " Great Site For Help "

Nevets ( First Post )

Nevets...........hi &

[tsg=welcome][/tsg]

Yes I second what Hewee suggests, could also take a look at 'Pro' Version Also !

Have used for years

SPAM Buster.

It's free, BUT on the newer versions it does have some elements of spyware. but fear not install it and then run adaware. this will remove the spyware

when you run it, it will complain about 2 missing progs, click ignore and it will still function correctly,

best prog I've ever used, either use google or go to my web page, think I have a download of it on there somewhere

www.playback.demon.co.uk

Nevets

Thanks for the help

hewee
joe2cool
jaye 944

It was very much appreciated !!!

Nevets

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online