Spam

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

skyman

I have OE 6 as my email and for the past 3 weeks I have been receiving
spam about "Refinance your home", "Great mortgage rates". etc.

I am getting them at the rate of 6 to 8 a day.

I do not open them or reply to them but I put their link in OE's "block sender"
list but more keep coming with different names.

They come as: [email protected], [email protected], etc. It is always @beniwail.us but different names.

My ISP says there is nothing that can be done.

Hope someone out there can help me get rid of this nagging problem.

Thanks,

skyman

I can suggest something to try. Open your new message section of OE go to Tools > Message Rules > Blocked sender list > Blocked Sender tab > Add > then put in beniwail.us and add that domain. See if that works.

skyman

Thanks for the advice. I get no more from beniwail.us but am now getting them from others.

Oh Well, maybe they will get tired...

skyman

Thanks for all the help. I have not received any spam for about a week so I guess
there must be a cut off date for the automatic senders.

skyman...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online