SpamBlocker download

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Cheryl

I am using Windows XP - Outlook Express. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good e-mail spamblocker I could use that is free (of course)?

Cheryl

Introducing MailWasher, a leader in anti spam software, the easiest way to check and manage your e-mails before you download them.

MailWasher is free to use and won't ever expire.

http://www.mailwasher.net/

Cheryl

Yes I've used Mail Washer in the past. It seems to work for a while and then my computer starts acting strange so I uninstall it. It sure would be great if a person could find a spamblocker that bounces for free. You can tell I'm on a "fixed income".

Thank you for your suggestion though.

Cheryl

Who is your ISP, perhaps they have spam blocker software?

You can try to use filters, they canbe created for free, but you need to spen some time setting them up first. The message will still download and go to the junk folder and you would still need to check that folder, not really a spam blocker.

Bouncing is done at the server level, perhaps you could create filters on the ISP server client software.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online