1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Spanish Language for Word

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by klg, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klg

klg Thread Starter

On my old computer I had Microsoft office in Spanish. With Word, I could spell check in Spanish and it would then add needed accents and question marks. On my new computer I have Microsoft Works but there is no spanish language option. I really need to have an option of spanish because with my english keyboard I cannot add the accents and this I need in spanish, plus the spell checker is nice to have too. Is there something I can do to get an option for spanish on my english program.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/371362

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice