Speaker Compatibility (If any?)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Sick_Jargon

Hi guys,

I'm planning on getting a new set of speakers to replace my old Dell set. I've been looking in to 2.1 sets, but since I'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to audio, I was wondering if there are any compatibility limits.

Here's a set I've recently looked over:

Creative Inspire T3130 Speaker System

I'd prefer a set like this, however, this set is manufactured in the US only and the shipping costs are just a no for me.

Cyber Acoustics CA-3602

I do use the integrated sound device from my mobo, so here's what I could dig up from the manual. It may be of use, or maybe not. I dno :) .

Audio
Chip integrated by VIA® VT1828S
Flexible 8-channels audio with jack sensing
Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec

Audio Ports
These audio connectors are used for audio devices. It is easy to differentiate between
audio effects according to the color of audio jacks.
Line-In (Blue) - Line In, is used for external CD player, tape-player or other
audio devices.
Line-Out (Green) - Line Out, is a connector for speakers or headphones.
Mic (Pink) - Mic, is a connector for microphones.
RS-Out (Black) - Rear-Surround Out in 4/ 5.1/ 7.1 channel mode.
CS-Out (Orange) - Center/ Subwoofer Out in 5.1/ 7.1 channel mode.
SS-Out (Gray) - Side-Surround Out 7.1 channel mode.

Thanks in advance for looking over my concerns. :)

Regards,

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online