Speaker Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SpencerW.

I can't garuntee this but i think my problem is a one of a kind. My speakers are acting weird, this is the first time i have ever had a problem with them, i didn't even have a problem when i hooked up my subwoofer made just for my compaq computer. I have a Compaq computer with Windows Me OS and my speakers are cutting off. when i change the volume up and down, at certain volumes, my speakers blank out, sometimes both of them and sometimes just one. i have 2 normal speakers and a subwoofer. i was listening to music and i checked all my connections, everything is hooked up, and properly. :mad: :( :confused:

any help would be greatly appreciated.

SpencerW.

As of right now i have NO sound coming out of my speakers and i adjusted the volume and nothing happens, it is like i have it muted, and i don't.:mad: :( :confused:

Do you have some headphones you can plug in to the speaker jack? This will tell us whether the problem is with the speakers or external amplifiers, or within the pc.

Had a very similar problem. Come to find out the female connection was loose in the one speaker and would not seat properly. Replaced the speakers and everything works wonderful. Check your computer connection with different speakers and check the speakers with another sound device such as a cd player. Keep us informed. Thanks

SpencerW.

I restarted my computer and now they work fine, so im not worried about it, when it was messed up, i took the peakers and everything apart and everything was connected fine, even to the computer and everything, oh well, as long as it works now im happy.
sorry to trouble you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online