Speaker static > Creative Inspire 6600 6.1 Speakers ...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

r00ted

Hello again guys:

I solved my last issue (the locking up at bootup) by reformatting.......but now for some reason all I hear is static out of my Creative Inspire 6600 6.1 Speakers. They are 5 satelite speakers, and then the sub woofer, and as far as I can tell, the static is coming from the sub woofer.

The audio card Im using is Creative Lab SB X-Gamer Audigy 5.1

When I went to DxDiag and played around with the Sound and Music tab(s), it said no errors found......and like when I would "test" the various tests, I could HEAR the music through my speakers, but the static was over-coming (I guess that would be the word? not sure) the sound of the music.

I'm stumped......I disabled Onboard Audio within the BIOS (this fixed the error last time......) but this didnt stop the static this time.

Any ideas? If you need any more information, feel free to ask.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online