1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Speakers being a massive pain

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Esskie, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Esskie

Esskie Thread Starter

I own an Acer laptop, its nearly two years old having recieved it just before I started Univerisity and it has been a massive help, especially as a multimedia center, however I have started to get frustrated with it.

It has developed a habit of cutting out the speakers when Im watching items on the internet (Iplayer/youtube etc) or even listening to lecture notes/radio from the internet. However to check the speakers were functioning I ran itunes and out came perfectly clear, so I can not have directly broken them and this is a fairly recent problem.

-Watching Iplayer (for example)
    - Sound cuts out half way
    - Wont work for anything internet related until restarted

The speakers are not muted either, I've tried everything I can think of, including updating and running my virus/adware checker and having no luck

Help please?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973599

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice