Speakers & Headset?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sunnidaze2k

For Christmas this year hubby bought me a headset for my computer...that's cool BUT I have surround....So my question is...can I have the headset connected and working the same time as I have my speakers connected?

I am running Windows ME...there are 3 holes in a series back there...one houses the mic ...the other the headphones...the 3rd one?

If anyone can at least tell me if this is possible. My thinking is to leave the speakers plugged in and exchange this headset for one with a USB connection as I have extra's. Whatdoya think?

:cool:

Not too dumb to ask....

Personally the speakers I have found that support a headphone will auto shutoff when you plug the headphone into the speakers. I.E. you have the speakers plugged into the PC the speakers have a haedphone jack you plug the headphones into the speakers and it shuts the speakers off but the headphones play music.

It sounds like what your probably wanting is this type of thing though then you can have the headphone plugged in and the speakers plugged in and both will work.

http://www.outletpc.com/c0232.html

look for something like this plug it into the back where the headphones are and plug the speakers and the headphones into it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online