1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

speakers not working when on internet

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by KavitaSBonasu, Feb 17, 2017.

Advertisement
  1. KavitaSBonasu

KavitaSBonasu Thread Starter

Namaste,

The operating system on my laptop is windows vista home basic. I am able to open all the audio & video files and am able to listen to the sound. However, whenever I am using datacard and accessing internet I am not able to listen to audio. Kindly help me.

2. plodr

plodr Liz

What is a datacard?
    Are you accessing the internet using something cellular?

What browser?

Have you opened the sound mixer and made sure the volume is not muted or too low in the brow mixer.jpg ser?

3. KavitaSBonasu

KavitaSBonasu Thread Starter

Yes it is cellular I guess. I am using BSNL 3G datacard.
    My browser is Google Chrome.
    No the volume is not muted. When I remove data card from laptop I am able to listen to all the audio and video files. But when I attach the datacard to the laptop for accessing internet, I am able to access the internet but my audio is becoming mute automatically and I am not able to listen to the audio of any files - those stored in my laptop and those I access in the internet.
    I have taken the laptop to hardware technicians who told that the speakers are just fine as they are working when I am not using datacard and could not detect where the problem exactly is.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1185474