1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Speakers

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Pa2006, Jul 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Pa2006

Pa2006 Thread Starter

Logitech X-530 - PC Multimedia Home Theatre Speaker System i was thinking about purchasing this speaker system but i was reading reviews about it and it was saying that when playing music through these speakers only sound will come out of two of the speakers(there is 4 speakers with this package) is there way to make sound come out of the 4 speakers, could someone please give my advice or information on this product please?:)

2. thecoalman

thecoalman

CD Audio is only 2 channel, those are 5.1 surround sound speakers. Playback in the rear speakers depends on your soundcard. for example with a Audigy2 ZS you can force it to play in all 4 satellites.

3. technaught

technaught Banned

What do you have for your home stereo system?

I've got the pc hardwired into the house stereo - TEAC 240 watts x 4, w/Cerwin-Vega 712's, and it fills the house. Speaker placement is important too...

Quadrophonic sound got ditched in the 60's, 'cause there had to be perfect speaker placement/listener position, to discern all four channels.

4. stecks

stecks

i got a logitech 4.1 sound system setup on my comp (don't now the exact details it's a few years old) but i've also had my Teac 5x100 reciever alone with the 2 fronts,2rears and center hookedup to my pc before and it almost got us kicked out of our old apartment.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/485666

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice