1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Specific Link in Landing Page

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by americamba, May 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. americamba

americamba Thread Starter

I want to use adwords analytics but I don't know how to make it tally a specific destination within my landing page. Even more useful would be to tally any sale through clickbank, createspace, or amazon, etc. Possible?

thanks, Frank

2. JiminSA

JiminSA

I haven't attempted it, but I think you could use Google Data Studio to create reports for your Adwords account(s) and embed them in a webpage - you'll have to research it;)
    We would welcome a report back from you ...

3. americamba

Thanks,
    Wow, that seems to be too much for me. I am a old guy beginner with 15 years of experience at not ever learning much.

4. JiminSA

JiminSA

A brutally honest self-appraisement @americamba - but I find that the older we get, the more fulfilling the challenges become;)
    Give it a go, bro. I can't see any other way to achieve what you want ...

5. americamba

Thanks for the encouragement. I looked at what you suggested and couldn't find any direction as to where to put my search efforts. I have emailed the developer, We'll see.

How about this? A while back I included in the links on my ads certain html code that would take you to a specific place in the target page.

Is there some solution like that to what I am looking for? thanks, Frank

6. JiminSA

JiminSA

Yes a fairly straightforward strategically placed anchor element sees to that, but this is a different ball-game, Frank. Let's see if your developer has an inspiration ... good luck(n)

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1210436

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice