Specific Link in Landing Page

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

americamba

I want to use adwords analytics but I don't know how to make it tally a specific destination within my landing page. Even more useful would be to tally any sale through clickbank, createspace, or amazon, etc. Possible?

thanks, Frank

americamba

Thanks,
Wow, that seems to be too much for me. I am a old guy beginner with 15 years of experience at not ever learning much.

JiminSA

Jim
Thanks,
Wow, that seems to be too much for me. I am a old guy beginner with 15 years of experience at not ever learning much.
A brutally honest self-appraisement @americamba - but I find that the older we get, the more fulfilling the challenges become;)
Give it a go, bro. I can't see any other way to achieve what you want ...

americamba

Thanks for the encouragement. I looked at what you suggested and couldn't find any direction as to where to put my search efforts. I have emailed the developer, We'll see.

How about this? A while back I included in the links on my ads certain html code that would take you to a specific place in the target page.

Is there some solution like that to what I am looking for? thanks, Frank

JiminSA

Jim
How about this? A while back I included in the links on my ads certain html code that would take you to a specific place in the target page.
Yes a fairly straightforward strategically placed anchor element sees to that, but this is a different ball-game, Frank. Let's see if your developer has an inspiration ... good luck(n)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online