Specific PS4 won’t connect to projector

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Naslow

I have a working PS4 that used to be able to connect to my old PLV-Z2 sanyo projector via a HDMI-DVI cable. Recently the projector is saying there is no signal.

I have tested the cable and projector with a different PS4 and it works fine.

I’ve tested the ‘broken’ PS4 using the same cable through a monitor and it works fine. I’ve also tested it through a Tv using a HDMI-HDMI cable and again it works fine.

I’m completely stumped as to why the console will no longer provide a signal to the projector.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

(Side: I have tried enabling/disabling the suggested settings on the PS4, and the current settings are a mirror of the working PS4)

Naslow

Hi,
I’m fairly new to all of this, can you run through exactly what I need to do to be able to get the system info (I’m guessing for the PS4) from that executable.
Thanks

Naslow

Sorry, I know how to do it on my PC, but it is not involved with the question I asked.

The problem is with a PS4 and a projector, my computer hasn’t been used at any stage.

Apologies for any confusion

dmccoy

Darrin
I appoligize. I dont know why I was thinking it was for your computer. Please disregard my remarks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online