Solved Specific website doesn't load

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jasyjonen

There is specific website that I use every day and yesterday it just stopped working.

At first it was just loading it slowly but still I could reach first page and login on my account (not more then that). Today it doesn't even loading first page. My friends who also using this website saying that it works fine for them.

At home we have 2 laptops and one PC. Same problem on all of them, also tried on different web browsers like Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. I can surf on internet, go on any website, it works fine just not this one specific website (http://www.footstar.org/).

I tried to fix somehow but without any success.
Anyone has any idea what could be a problem and solution for that?

If this can help. I use Windows 10. If there is any other information that can be usefull just let me know.

plodr

Liz
The site is down.
footstar.org is DOWN for everyone.
Here's where I go to check
http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/

For the future:
Take a laptop to a free wifi hotspot. If it doesn't load from the hotspot, that means the site is down.

If it does load from the hotspot, that means there is something in your home network blocking that site.

jasyjonen

I already checked that site: http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/
But like I said, all my friends who also play that game they can login and do stuff there without any problem so site can't be down for everyone.

There must be something else.

Saturable

Mark
It sounds like an issue on their end and not yours. Websites are served and delivered based on IP address, DNS settings, and so on. Some areas will not be able to load them if there's an issue with the server that's supposed to serve it to that specific location. Wait a few days and it should be back up for you.

jasyjonen

I found out that I have problems with every website which have French IP (51.x.x.x) and I am not the only one with this problem. I have called my ISP and they said that problem is on their side and they are trying to fix it.

Thank you both for your time and help :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online