Speechless

Johnny b

John
A bit hard to title a subject like this.
But I remember commenting about a decade ago, here at TSG in what used to be an aggressive debate forum, comments about how legalizing pot was signifying our society swirling down a toilet.

Well, pot is being legalized in several States with more likely to come.

And here's the flushing of social graces and intelligence, starting with the youngest and most easily influenced of our society with crudididity ( not a real word, but you'll get the idea ) out of control.
Exposing them to senseless toys and games that no normal parent would approve of.

But here they are, just in time for Christmas:

Flying poop, fart collectibles and pimple poppers: This year's toy trend is totally gross
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...mple-poppers-2018-s-big-toy-trend/2192131002/

I wonder who in the future is even going to bother worrying over politics, corruption, ethics and morality.

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Oh, for the days of playing Monopoly or Scrabble board games! These "games" are just beyond ludicrous.

It's the new reality. With the real "Mr. Hankey" as POTUS, toys just follow his example - rude, useless, ignorance and xenophobic - The Trumpian Era will be remember for centuries as the dark ages of mans evolution and unlightenment. :mad::p

Soylent Green............................hmmmmm Hmmmmm good!!

Johnny b

John
Roseanne Barr in the news again and she's found a new reason why she was fired ( and it wasn't her fault ) :

'Roseanne' cancellation? It was Sara Gilbert's fault, Barr says

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...ion-sara-gilberts-fault-barr-says/3241290002/

Hours after Barr's early-morning post, Gilbert tweeted that Barr’s comments were “abhorrent and do not reflect the beliefs of our cast and crew or anyone associated with our show.”
“She destroyed the show and my life with that tweet,” Barr said. “She will never get enough until she consumes my liver with a fine Chianti.”
.......she has variously blamed Ambien, her support for President Donald Trump, co-stars Gilbert (whom she then forgave) and Michael Fishman (who plays son D.J.), 'antisemitism,' ex-network ABC and former first lady Michelle Obama.
conclusion: some people feel privileged to abuse free speech, others simply shouldn't be allowed that freedom.
Or they simply take too many drugs.
Or....maybe nuts to start with ;)

I think the Prez ought to censor Rosie for her attitudes and abuse of the 1st Amendment........:D
Maybe some drug counseling.
Or maybe some psychiatric help.

Maybe even all of the above :eek:

Aggressive debate forum? Not since the do gooders took over. Place makes milk toast seem spicy. But if that's the playground you want that's the playground you have. Enjoy and post often.

Johnny b

John
Aggressive debate forum? Not since the do gooders took over. Place makes milk toast seem spicy. But if that's the playground you want that's the playground you have. Enjoy and post often.
I'm shocked, I'm telling you.

Just shocked :eek:

You still ride that piece of trash from Japan? :D

Jussie Smollet and MSM are now saying he was the victim ! Well it is Chicago. LOL

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts