1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Spend a million

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Blackmirror, Jan 19, 2007.

Advertisement
  1. Blackmirror

Blackmirror Thread Starter

We all dream of being rich go here

see if you can spend a VIRTUAL million Pounds which in US dollars works out at 1973400..4762 US Dollars

Its harder than you think ..:D :D

2. johnnyburst79

johnnyburst79

3. Blackmirror

Didnt take you long :D :D im still trying to decide what to spend my last 435.00 on :)

4. Blackmirror

£598,725 on 22 items and still going

5. lexmarks567

lexmarks567

give me 5 minutes :D

6. johnnyburst79

johnnyburst79

Seriously. $1.8M is NOT a challenge. And nor are all the toys and lifestyle arrangements available to millionaire's available there. It is fairly limited. You really want to know how to spend it?

http://www.millionaire.com/online_mags.htm
    (under automotive, I used to sell Brabus, Wheelpower, TechArt, Novitec, and Radenagerie. I sold upgrades for Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mercedes, and BMW)

[​IMG]

7. lexmarks567

lexmarks567

got 4,966 left what to spend it on for the list to be compleat

8. Blackmirror

It was meant as a bit of fun:p and to see what you would personally choose.. Ie Cars houses invest
    whether you would donate to charity ETC ETC :D
    Well i found it difficult to personally choose but then i am very careful with my money ;)
    the thought of wasting it on designer clothes ... thats a no no
    having a tiger for a pet.....:eek: :eek:
    Going into space.. :eek:

9. lexmarks567

lexmarks567

10. Blackmirror

11. johnnyburst79

johnnyburst79

But other investments were not really available. I think something fun would be a millionaire development site/game. Expenditures vs Income. Set salary and you have to build your wealth against taxes and expenses. Expand upon that and have money going in and out. A real time game tied in with stock markets, etc. hmmm...is there anything like that which exists? To teach people about saving and spending, not just going crazy, while having fun. Money management.

12. Blackmirror

See how long a million would last .. yes that sounds like fun...(y)

13. johnnyburst79

johnnyburst79

Good call on the whiskey ;). But...why such redundancy regarding home stereo? And your automotive choice is...odd. The Flying Spur, its ok. I'd choose (as I did) Aston Martin first. And Corvette...among all the other supercars...why?! Yes, I know the new Vette Z06 is a Ferrari killer, but there is something to be said for Italian refinement, and not seeing your car every other block.

Good choice on the Ducati ;) But why an R1? :confused:

14. Blackmirror

15. lexmarks567

lexmarks567

the yamaha R1 would be the street bike. The ducati looks like a racing bike so I would most likly drag race with it :D. as for the bently i don't know just my style I guess. I wanted a lexus 300 in real life. as for the corvette why not.Its a sports car true its not like the real ones but thats just my style.and for the home steore I like things loud and to sound great. Im into music hint the home recording stedio and guitar

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/536535

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice