1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Spinning wheel after i press get help online on osx utilitie

Discussion in 'Apple Mac' started by Anhsirk, Jan 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anhsirk

Anhsirk Thread Starter

I erased my harddrive clean and now trying to reinstall my MBP to factory defult settings and having problem with signing in with my apple id as it doesnt recognise to download the software so i went back and clicked on get help online it opens a web page but when i go to apple website or any after few seconds the spinning wheel appears and doesnt let me close anything.

2. brooklynboy

brooklynboy

Assuming you are trying to download the OS? Your MAC is locked to a specific Apple ID. It will not let you download and reinstall the software until the person who is associated with the MAC logs in.

3. Mark-Y

Mark-Y

After reinstalling OSX, you Mac will slow down considerably until spotlight finishes indexing your hard drive. You can easily check if this is the case, or what else is hugging your resources to the point of spinning beach ball by taking a look at "Activity Monitor".
    Cheers.

hello457474 likes this.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1203048

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice