Splitting movie file

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wizzkid

Hi,

I am posting this message for a friend of mine. The thing is neither he nor me know how to split a movie file between two disks. As the whole movie will not fit on one cd, we do not know how to burn part of the file then change to another disk and burn the rest. Is this possible or will other software be needed. His burning software is nero.

Thanks people, Wizzkid.

Go to vcdhelp.com. This is an excellent site for what you're looking for. Also contains many links to free d-loads of the programs you will need. Hope this helps!

also,cd`s are now made at 90 minute 800mb and 99 minutes900mb,which makes it easier to fit some movies on one disk;)

For the (90 Min) 800mb and (99 Min)900 mb Cd, will those work on any CD Burner..or is limited to only Certain Brands/Models? I'm using a Plextor 48/24/48a Model. Thanks in Advance

that is the big question...............you need software that will "overburn" and hardware that will support overburning.
i use nero 5.5.10.0 and it does the job great...i think any version over 5 has this option.....my burner is an LG(the model is in my sig) and it supports overburn best speed ive found is 8x.
ill find and post some info on this........stay tuned;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online