1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

SpongeBob cd game error

Discussion in 'Games' started by vonique, Jan 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vonique

vonique Thread Starter

Hello,

My daughter got SpongeBob Squarepants the Movie cd game for pc but when I installed it and clicked on the icon to play there was an error message that said, "sb4.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. Sorry for the inconvenience." Tech support from the cd manufacturer advised updating my graphics drivers, which I did, to no effect. They then said that I should contact the manufacturer of the computer, Matsonic, which has no way to contact them except through a very long phone number which I suspect is out of the country (???). At least that is what is posted on their website.

HOw do I tell if my graphics card is appropriate? The cd game box says that I should have 32 mb of vram but I'm not sure how to check if that is what I have.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you,
    Voni

2. BloodyFist

BloodyFist

to find out how much ram your pc has got right click on my computer and it should show up at the bottom. also you can type DXDIAG in run and that shows all system specs
    Hope this helps

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/431744

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice