Spongebob

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Lizhusain

hello all:

if you have heard of spongebob, you know what I am talking about about....sponge bobbbbbbbb

well, i have a cousin that bought the game and it refused to run on her computer. it installs and then when you go to play, it says ' illegal operation '

i run it on my computer and it seems to be running just fine.

any ideas why it is not running on her computer?

We really need to know the specs of the computer you are trying to run it on before trying to solve this problem.

Lizhusain

is there I run DXDIAG.

It is a windows 98.
Thanks you for sending instructions on how I can get required info to solve.
will get later today.

Thanks.

That computer more than likely doesn't have system requirements to run the game. Post it's specs and we'll see. For this game: 64mb RAM, 16MB RAM video card...

Lizhusain

well it so happend that the computer monitor is now gone..i meangone...no more...blow, break, no good...
so i will have to wait a while for new monitor and then check the spec.

but just for clarification to get the spec, i can run DXDIAG? and that gives?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts