1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Spool Printer Error 1067

Discussion in 'Networking' started by MAWood, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. MAWood

MAWood Thread Starter

I went through the steps that you had on one of your youtube videos. I do have a lexmark, however, I don't see the LexBce Server in my list for my system and I am really having a hard time. Please help me with my spool printer error code. Thank you

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    You failed to mention the exact model of lexmark printer.
    Is the printer attached to a computer or to a router?

3. MAWood

MAWood Thread Starter

I'm sorry, I have a lexmark Genesis S800 Series. A friend of mine was able to remove all three printers from my desktop (Dell Vostro) that were through my network and the print spool would start but when we tried to connect the printers, not the lexmark, it was unable to install the software from the cd that came with the equipment. Should we try to download the software from the internet instead?

4. MAWood

MAWood Thread Starter

Also, all of my printers are connected to my router, networked.

5. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    Sorry, I'm bowing out. One printer connected to a router I can deal with but 3, that is way above my pay grade.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1190403

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice