1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Spool32

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by belfourrules, Apr 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. belfourrules

belfourrules Thread Starter

Every morning when I come to my computer there is a Spool32 error on the screen. Its says the usual "program has performed illegal ....."
    You cannot close it, the only way to get rid of it is to shutdown the computer and restart. It is usually good for the day until the next morning and there it is again.

Any suggestions ?

2. Dingenium

Dingenium

What type of printer do you have? Does it have an icon down by the time that just sits there?

3. KMW

KMW

4. belfourrules

belfourrules Thread Starter

I have two. An Epson and a Lexmark and yes there is an icon down by the time for both printers

5. Dingenium

Dingenium

That link looks like it would help you help. Spool32 is the file used for printing...

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/224806

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice