1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sporadic behavior right mouse click?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Taso81, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taso81

Taso81 Thread Starter

I built a pc a few days ago. It has windows 7 ultimate 64 bit. Today when i started it and i clicked on start it also right clicked on its own. As i was typing in MS Word in the middle of a sentence when i clicked the space bar the pc acted as if i right clicked on my mouse. I ran CCleaner it did not help. I uninstalled the usb drivers for the keyboard and mouse using USBDeview that didnt help either. I uninstalled naturally dragon 11 because it was the last install i did before i noticed the problem but that didn't help either. Anyone have any ideas?

2. Gouthaman

Gouthaman

#1. Check for viruses in your PC.
    #2. Try a different mouse to diagnose whether the fault is with your PC or the mouse.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/977607

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice