1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Spring 2015

Discussion in 'Photo Album' started by wilson44512, Apr 16, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. wilson44512

wilson44512 Thread Starter

Hey every one. Hows it going? Sorry its been awhile. But here are a few pics of the animals in the back yard. put up a ne feeder pole this year with plenty of food

Attached Files:

2. wilson44512

A few more. and even the same 2 ducks are back. They come every year. And hopefully they have babies again. And brings them by like they do every year

Attached Files:

3. poochee

poochee

Cool shots. Welcome back.:)

4. hewee

hewee

Great pictures. For years we used to have the same two ducks like that come each year. Where they can from and why just the two I don't know but I liked it.

In high school the park was right next to the school and they had place right next to the pond with tables to eat and smoke because that was only place you could smoke at school and then only at break and lunch. We all would feed the ducks every day.
    The was 69 to 73 I was there.

No one can smoke there now and all the tables are gone.
    Good thing too because back then people smoked other things down there and you do it right in front of people who are there to watch you so you are not doing anything else. Yea it never worked out the right way because it let people get away with things they should not be doing.
    All that had to get a lot worse before it was close down.

5. wilson44512

ya good things like that never last. some people are just stupid when it come to things like that. our back yard is open no fence. and next to the house next to us there is a big drainage ditch. so we get a lot of animals in our back yard i love it

6. hewee

hewee

We had 5 acres a creek that ran only in the winter. So bad years of not much rain I guess made the ducks find a better place. I just thought it was so cool to only see the one couple come each year.

But we had lots of other animals. Lots of birds, squirrels, possum, rats and skunks and rats.

Rats love walnuts and we had two walnut trees.

Plus I had outside cats so the possum would always come to get food at night. Then the skunk that keep showing up that would not go away for about 3 weeks and then it was gone and I was happy.
    Then I go out to get the mail that came late and it was dark so winter time weeks later and here comes the skunk and about 11 or 12 babies. I run back to the house and get the camera and come out and the mom went after the cat food. All the babies are want to come right up to you and they all looked great. Mom ate as the kids played and then took off after 3 times and that was the last time I seen the skunk.
    So guess mom had the babies close by and at first would come for food.

See post here on the skunk and picture.
    http://forums.techguy.org/photo-album/249766-cats.html#post1798974

I am standing in the doorway taking that picture.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1146674

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice