Sprinkler system - end cap to fit T connector?

Couriant

James
So long story short, while trying to fix a leak, there was a pipe that was directly above the leaky one that snapped even though I was careful. I figured I can put a cap at the end of it (the pipe was going to a closed sprinkler that was also underground. After fixing the first pipe, I dug and found the snap is right at the t connector... so to save myself time, is there a cap that i can put over the end and essentially make it into a L connector, or am I going to have to dig it all out and remove the T and put an L connector?

Drabdr

Brad
Hey James! Did you get this fixed?
any way to get a picture?

mare these pipes 3/4 inch PVC?

Couriant

James
Hey James! Did you get this fixed?
any way to get a picture?

mare these pipes 3/4 inch PVC?
Yes and possibly no haha. the pipe is 3/4" pvc. I was able to get a 1" end cap and that fit over the T connector like a glove. I wish I did take a picture because that was pretty impressive for me haha.

The no part of the equation is I may have cause another issue, or made an issue show up more. I now have a wet spot more north on the line, or on another line that I have fixed. Also, it seems I am missing some dirt... there is a 'cavern' where i can see one of the PVC pipes. I don't have any time tomorrow and being in surgery on Friday, I probably can't get to it for a couple of weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online