Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprinkler system - end cap to fit T connector?

503 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Couriant 
#1 ·
So long story short, while trying to fix a leak, there was a pipe that was directly above the leaky one that snapped even though I was careful. I figured I can put a cap at the end of it (the pipe was going to a closed sprinkler that was also underground. After fixing the first pipe, I dug and found the snap is right at the t connector... so to save myself time, is there a cap that i can put over the end and essentially make it into a L connector, or am I going to have to dig it all out and remove the T and put an L connector?

#3 ·
Hey James! Did you get this fixed?
any way to get a picture?

mare these pipes 3/4 inch PVC?
Yes and possibly no haha. the pipe is 3/4" pvc. I was able to get a 1" end cap and that fit over the T connector like a glove. I wish I did take a picture because that was pretty impressive for me haha.

The no part of the equation is I may have cause another issue, or made an issue show up more. I now have a wet spot more north on the line, or on another line that I have fixed. Also, it seems I am missing some dirt... there is a 'cavern' where i can see one of the PVC pipes. I don't have any time tomorrow and being in surgery on Friday, I probably can't get to it for a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.