sprite spilled on pc tower

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pcneedshelp111111

i had a incident where sprite spilled onto my tower, it shut down upon restart i get no signal from my monitor.

it comes on and even my bluetooth headphones still connect, my phone still sees the bluetooth comnection just no visuals on screen

i have tried replacing the gpu with a old one and same results

tried to clean the inside of pc as best i could no improvments

does my phone reading the bluetooth conections as same name indicate it is still booting up?

any thoughts or help would be appreciated thx

Oddba11

Jim
It's My Birthday!
I've not tested, but it's possible the BT adapter is getting power, thus you are able to see it.

If swapping the GPU had no effect, I'd suspect a motherboard fault.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online