1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Spry Menu Bar

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by nkchri2, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nkchri2

nkchri2 Thread Starter

I'm fairly new at this and I need some help editing my spry menu bar. Ive gone through the tutorials, and most of them only show you how to change overall appearance and nothing separately. I've uploaded my site to:

http://rampantreviews.110mb.com/

It just shows what I've done working with the top. What I want is to just change the top menu items to be 50 px height and the same background as that lower header bar so they match. Then all other drop downs just the color gray like what is behind the logo and only 35-40 px height, even the ones that have other submenus. I want the hover over to just change the text to a different color and that is all. I assume just changing the top row like that I would have to duplicate some styles and edit/apply them individually. But I have went through all of them, changed all the setting and messed with all kinds of stuff and just can't get it to come out right. I always keep getting the background image for just the final buttons... like right now the two in the main menu, and then the ones in sub menus that don't trigger other sub menus, or half the button would have a background for the ones that had submenus, and the part with the text wouldn't lol. I don't know which styles to duplicate, and some are compound... so I just don't know lol

Any help would be greatly appreciated, you can save the site from the link and access the spry styles. If you can edit it to do this and re upload somewhere, or explain to me how to do this that would be great! Thanks

2. nkchri2

nkchri2 Thread Starter

Nvm... I found a better way to do it with AP divs and JS effects

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/975525

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice