Spy Bot Download Probs

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Faithful one

Is anyone havign problems downloading spybot update?? Also, when I do this my computer goes to 32% when I click it off it goes to 71%..what the heck is going on? I cant download the updates nor can I check for probs? Any advise! Also, I need a pop up killer. I ran out on my free version of ADSGONE.

Faithful One

Faithful one

Ok it is downloaded and at the top. and this WILL block pop ups correct? I have AVG and Zonealarm adn spybot as well adn Adware 6..I think I am covered huh?
Faithful one

yes...its a great popup blocker which if you click the icon you can turn on and off anytime.
i dont use a 2ndary blocker google works well enough.

;)

Faithful one

So when it says: "0 blocked" at the top of the bar that means it is working? I really liked adsgone but It ran out on me!
I didnt redo the option buttons becuase I just used what they had checked. Adsgone 2004 showed me which were blocked. What is hte page rate icon on the bar?

Faithful one

do you have a link to that and did you mean for the adsgone?? I really like that MUCH better than this google toolbar

You will find it on search for up-dates page in Spy-bot in the mirror drop down menu at the top just click on the little arrow & you will see a menu choose the link i told you.

Faithful one

How do you get to settings on spybot?? I have clicked under the spybot words NOTHING! I have right clicked leftclicked clicked clicked clicked I xcant find settings ANYWHERE on SPYBOT and I am trying to rid C2.LOP so I can run spybot! pulling hiar out plz help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts