1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Spy Bot Download Probs

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Faithful one, Sep 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Faithful one

Faithful one Thread Starter

Is anyone havign problems downloading spybot update?? Also, when I do this my computer goes to 32% when I click it off it goes to 71%..what the heck is going on? I cant download the updates nor can I check for probs? Any advise! Also, I need a pop up killer. I ran out on my free version of ADSGONE.

Faithful One

2. $teve

$teve

get the google toolbar

3. Faithful one

Ok it is downloaded and at the top. and this WILL block pop ups correct? I have AVG and Zonealarm adn spybot as well adn Adware 6..I think I am covered huh?
    Faithful one

4. $teve

$teve

yes...its a great popup blocker which if you click the icon you can turn on and off anytime.
    i dont use a 2ndary blocker google works well enough.

;)

5. Faithful one

So when it says: "0 blocked" at the top of the bar that means it is working? I really liked adsgone but It ran out on me!
    I didnt redo the option buttons becuase I just used what they had checked. Adsgone 2004 showed me which were blocked. What is hte page rate icon on the bar?

6. franca

franca

Try downloading it from the Safe-Networking #1 [Europe]

7. Faithful one

do you have a link to that and did you mean for the adsgone?? I really like that MUCH better than this google toolbar

8. franca

franca

You will find it on search for up-dates page in Spy-bot in the mirror drop down menu at the top just click on the little arrow & you will see a menu choose the link i told you.

9. Faithful one

Got it thanks!!!

10. franca

franca

Your welcome.

11. Faithful one

How do you get to settings on spybot?? I have clicked under the spybot words NOTHING! I have right clicked leftclicked clicked clicked clicked I xcant find settings ANYWHERE on SPYBOT and I am trying to rid C2.LOP so I can run spybot! pulling hiar out plz help

12. Faithful one

C2.LOP spybot prob solved

13. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/164962

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice