Spy Sweeper Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

johnegamble

Hi
I installed Spy Sweeper and ran it. It found several spy ware on the computer and deleated. I ran again and it found two or three and deleated them. The next day I ran it again and it found over forty different spy ware and trogans. ( I have downloaded no programs or p2p) after it was done with the scan I tried to delete the bad stuff and the computer froze. I did a hard boot and upon restart my startup folder was empty. ( the one when I hit START then ALL PROGRAMS.) This should have brought up my startup window with all my installed programs but it was empty. Has any one had this problem or knows a fix?

Welcome to TSG :)

Please download Hijackthis Here
Let it Place Hijackthis in C:\Program Files\Hijackthis
Open Hijackthis
Click on Do a System Scan and Save log file
Don't Fix any Items!!!
Just copy and paste the contents of the log file to your reply.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts