Spybot and kazaa, can they work together?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

musiclover

Hey everyone,

I recently downloaded spybot search and destroy, and then ran the program because my computer was getting over run by advertisements. I now have no more adds, but I also cannot run kazaa media desktop any longer. Apparently spybot destroyed some files that are needed to work this program. My hunch is that in order to use kazaa, you have to be willing to subject yourself to a degree of advertisements, and I suppose I can live with that. So it prompted me to uninstall and then reinstall kazaa, however, I cannot unistall kazaa. When I try I get an error screen reading,"error in c:\WINDOWS\system32\cd_clint.dll Missing entry:ServiceRunDll". That is what it says exactly. I'm assuming that spybot may have deleted a file necessary for the removal of kazaa, which brings me to my question/questions. How can I now uninstall kazaa, or is there a way to use spybot and kazaa media desktop together? Thank you ever so much for whatever advice you may wish to give me, and I hope you find a million dollars in a bag on the side of the road sometime in the not so far off future. Oh yes, I'm using Windows xp as my os...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts