Spybot questions

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

miriote

Hey ya'll....I just ran Spybot and there are several "Missing shared DLL" and "Wrong app path" registry things in the report. They all have red exclamation marks by them. Are these generally ok to have Spybot fix, or are they each specific to whatever and I need to try to fix them manually? Thanks for any info!!

miriote
In my opinion each and every registry problem found should be reviewed throughly before action is taken. The only exception to this is if the registry entry is directly related\created for a virus\ spyware, or HiJack BHO item. Since it was found using Spybot it may add more validity to possible spyware but you may wish to explore further before arbitraily removing.

Dave

Keep in mind that anything removed can be restored as well.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts