spybot updated

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jm100dm

I run spybot often and this always comes up.

DSSAgent:Global settings (Attached)

Related to this I believe:
My classpath is set to C:\adobe\adobeconnectables. (always see it at booting windows.)

My wife uses adobe Photo Deluxe and it may have put this setting in. Can I safely remove the classpath without affecting her program?

Attachments

jm100dm

Just announcing a spybot update for those unaware that there was a current one available.

Updated spybot today and it found several more items in the registry that were not detected before.

posted reply to first post as I did not know how else to put a second link in. Does tech support guy have a way of putting more than one attachment in a post?

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online