Spyware Doctor and anti virus

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

crsaj

Is anyone familar with "spyware doctor and anti virus" a free anti malware/virus software? Is is relaible and recommended?

This isn't the correct forum for that question; but, I can tell you Spyware Doctor is a legitimate program, not malware. Personally, I don't use real-time antispyware on my own computer as my experience has been that always gets in with the participation of a (duped) user and I guess I am just paranoid enough that I just haven't been fooled (yet).

I've always been a big believer in the best defense against malicious software being a paranoid user.

You'll get more responses and better answers to this kind of question in the security forum.

Triple6

Rob
I've moved your thread to General Security since this isn't a Hardware question, hopefully you'll find your answers here.

crsaj

Thanks for moving me and sorry for going to the wrong forum.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Is anyone familar with "spyware doctor and anti virus" a free anti malware/virus software? Is is relaible and recommended?
PC Tools Spyware Doctor With AntiVirus 2010 is not a free program. It cost $39.95 for a 1-year subscription for use in 3 computers.

PC Tools programs tend to be system-hungry, so hopefully you're not wanting to use it in an older, slower computer.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
If you already have Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware, I'd say you're pretty well covered. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online