Spyware free P2P file sharing software?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Servant of Eru

I'm thinking it probably doesn't exist...but is there any? I'm looking to download MP3s and other files...is there anything that would work that doesn't come bundled with spyware?

Pleast note that under the catigory four offenives:
Other Illegal Activities - As you might expect, we don't want anything illegal going on here. Users cannot post hacks, cracks, pirated software, or anything of the like. Furthermore, we do not allow instructions on how to complete illegal activities, such as pirating. Please don't ask for advise on using illegal software, as it will be removed.
Download MP3's is illigal, and the RIAA could sue you, like they're doing to a lot of people.

700mb80min

Banned
Not all mp3`s you can d/l are illegal , so motherboard is correct in his post .

yea, it said in the newspaper it's not illigal to have the software, even some small bands use it to advertise their music, but probobally 90 percent of the MP3's on there is illieal.

In fact Webmaster I believe this thread shows that yourself do promote its use.

I was just warning irox51987 that we can't help him with enything illigal, wan't saying posting the link was illigal, sorrory if you got the wrong idea, my mistake, I should of make it clearer. :confused:

700mb80min

Banned
I would agree and go with winmx , if mp3`s are the p2p files you want . No winmx users targeted yet , and if they are cleaning out kazaa they have a long way to go .

If you do go with kazaa , disable your shared folder , keep the shared folder to a minimum or move to canada and they will leave you alone .:p

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online