spyware from htepo.com/online security guide

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

chairmanmd

My notebeook has been effected by spyware likely,from htepo.com ,it also shows 2 desktop icons online security guide and live safety center.Anytime I use IE a new page pops up even when I goto a new page/address.So far I have tried using adware,spybot,super antispy and kaspersky but no use.Please somebody help me with this.thankyou.

chairmanmd

Hello,
Just FYI help process with my problem has been initiated at another forum and wanted to thankyou for your attention to this matter.thankyou.

Yes, chairmanmd, this is the second of at least four different forums where you posted this request.

chairmanmd

My apologies for the unitended confusion and appreciate your cooperation.I have informed all the other forums to my understanding and would continue to seek help from the initial forum.thankyou.

cybertech

Retired Moderator
I am closing this thread now as you are being helped at TSF.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online