Spyware infecting my New Laptop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ChaosSpartan28

Hey, it has been a while since I had any problems. I got a new laptop recently and it has been working perfectly until last night. I started getting messages in the taskbar about spyware attacking my laptop and for me to update my spyware.

I need some help getting rid of it because I wanna try and keep this computer virus free.

I don't remember what I am suppose to do from last time, so I kinda need to start from scratch.

Thanks in advance,
Stephen

Laptop Specs.

Toshiba
Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5450
2048MB RAM
200GB HDD

ChaosSpartan28

I would also like to add that I currently have McAfee for antivirus and the works while Norton does my email scanning.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts