1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

spyware? malware? can't be removed.

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by seaniesharko, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seaniesharko

seaniesharko Thread Starter

Hi and thanks for reading my inquiry.

I am having serious trouble with viruses, spyware, malware, you name it. It's been more of a problem recently, because I think it's been bogging down my system/internet. Surfing the web is completely slow. Even the main google page takes 20-30 seconds to load and playing games is impossible.

I know I have spyware and the like, because I can see them when I use the various security scanners accumulating on my computer. This leads me to explain the biggest problem I've had for a time. No matter how many times I delete/quarantine infected files using Spybot, Ad-Aware SE, XoftSpySE, or AVG they keep coming back. I have no idea why. The cleaning programs say all infected objects have been "successfully" removed from your computer, or whatever the end result message is, but upon rescanning, i get the same infected objects. Most notable are objects named:
    Euroclick, Revsci, Adrevolver, Zedo, but the list goes on. According to AVG and Spybot they are tracking cookies, but they never get removed no matter how hard I try.

Another similar problem has to do with my system registry. I've been using a registry cleaner called Regcure and every time I scan the computer at least 100 new objects show up. I click fix. upon rescanning I get over 100 more problems.

This is very frustrating as anyone can imagine.

I don't know if you need the file to help me, but I've attached my HiJackThis log along with this message.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my message, and I hope someone can help. It would be most appreciated.

Sean

Attached Files:

2. seaniesharko

3. seaniesharko

so, is there a reason I'm not getting any responses? Is this problem unsolvable? Could someone at least tell me there's no help here so I'm not waiting for a response and can go somewhere else for help...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/650315

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice