Spyware Stormer ???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HOBOcs

Jim
Can anybody fill me in on this program. "Spyware Stormer"

I came across it today and have no history with it.
I use spybots and adaware.
Is it ok??

(I'm looking for reviews through google right now)

700mb80min

Banned
Actually never heard of it ...probably jumping on the spyware band-wagon and also with a very low user rating ....stick with adaware , spybot , and to prevent spyware from installimg in the first place use spyware blaster .....

A Google search doesn't appear very flattering ... perhaps just another example of an unknown company trying to cash in on somebody else's established product?

HOBOcs

Jim
I agree WIN73, I've told my client to remove it and I'll add the reputable spyware tools.
Looks like client shelled out money for this one. Reviews I seen were down right nasty.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online