SpywareInfo forum offline

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
Hello CNM, :) :)

I have been trying for many hours to get to the www.spywareinfo/,,,/,,,/ sites.
Made many manuvers to make sure that there has been no spyware/hijack invasion to include a HOSTS file. None found.
Also, used SPYBOT S&D with UPDATE to check my machine and remove all it could find.

Still cannot get to many sites related to spyware. This includes some sites that attribute to the same philosophy as Mike Healan whose URL names are totally unrelated to Mike's spywareinfo.

There are many computers on this LAN, so I checked them out as well,,,,,,still no luck to open these sites. Especially, all the URLS related to www.spywareinfo/,,,/,,,/etc.

Do you know if the spywareinfo and possibly other sites are still offline, or could there be a hijacking/hosts problem further up the line such as at my ISP (Knology) ?? Or, just point me to a link that documents what the situation involves.

THANKS for your time, help, and advise!!!!

Jerry EMAIL: [email protected]

Hello CNM, :) :)

Thanks for the Reply!!!!

Based on your reply I have found lots of Forums that are now indicating this!

Again,,,,,,Thanks for your input!!!!

Jerry

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online