1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Square with X in it??

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Lyk2no, Oct 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Lyk2no

Lyk2no Thread Starter

When I try to "Insert" some graphics onto my Email (OT) I get a square with a X in it. I'm guessing I have something set wrong to get this but what, where? I can use some help :)

2. BratDawg

BratDawg

First Name:
    Carla
    I have my email set to block html graphics - even in yahoo - because of the html viruses going around. You might look for that. What email program are you using?

3. Lyk2no

Lyk2no Thread Starter

.......my Email (OT) ........
    Outlook Express

4. Lyk2no

Lyk2no Thread Starter

bump :)

5. bobol

bobol

try this site's web/email forum. Move this thread there at your option. (y)

6. wtxcowboy

wtxcowboy

r u trying to creat an email with graphics inserted so every time u write an email, they're there? or just trying to attach a graphic or foto to ur email to send? i have customized my create an email in outlook xpress but clicking tools, options, compose & create new. i use html in the body of the new email for bars/lines/dividers & my flamingtext. even have my music there. hope that helped?? :)

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/281359

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice