SSD Not Formatting

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jurxh

Good afternoon folks,

So I just got done building my new system for VR game streaming and general home office applications, and I have come across a concurrent issue about my Samsung Evo 850 500gb SSD. It was in, working and all good until I booted into my old HDD, initialize the device in Disk Management and then went into the install of windows where it now never shows up. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks a tonne,

Alex

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 Stepping 9
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 8151 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, -1 Mb
Hard Drives: A: 1862 GB (1859 GB Free); C: 930 GB (776 GB Free); Z: 29 GB (29 GB Free);
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd., B250M-DS3H-CF
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

Last edited by a moderator:
until I booted into my old HDD, initialize the device in Disk Management and then went into the install of windows where it now never shows up.
Think u need to explain what u did a little more clearly

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online