1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Stalling

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by point blank, Apr 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. point blank

point blank Thread Starter

ok this is what is going on every time i open a window my computer stalls for a few seconds my media will skip and my computer will slow down
    the cpu usage peeks at this time and i can not find the colpret in the task manager for the high comsumption of memory
    i have done a virus check
    i have scaned for spy wear
    i have defraged
    i have scaned disk for errors all efforts turned out empty
    i am running windows xp professional the this problem only start a day or 2 ago
    i have unistall all the programs i have install since then and got updates from micro soft still no use i belive it is a memory leak some where and i dont kno what to do help ...??? :confused:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!