Standalone applications in Access

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Gurnerworld

While I'm at it, can anyone point me towards any good guides or tutorials which cover making standalone applications with Access?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Hi

I have a book in front of me, bit old now (but unused) and relating to Access Version 2.0, from that nice little company Microsoft:rolleyes: .
Its called Buiding Applications, Microsoft Access RDMS for Windows.
I suspect there will be a newer version than this around somewhere. This copies Document No is DB53727-0294, dated 1994.

If this is what you need and you can't find a copy anywhere you can have this one if you contact me.

Regards
Mike

Gurnerworld

Thanks Mike.

Horribly logical title for the book - I'll have a hunt for any later versions.

I'm checking out the MSDN stuff as we speak.

Ta

Sybex Access Developer's Handbook, by Getz & co., is very fine, and covers the whole range of db design in Access from simple to complex. Really well written. If it's for 2000 you'll just need volume 1.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts